This agreement is effective as of 1st February 2018
Our mission is to provide a platform where Zambian businesses, organisations and professionals can build, network and support one another.
When you use our Platform you agree to all of our terms.
You agree that by clicking “Register” or using our platform, you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with Zambian Network. If you do not agree to this contract, do not click “Register” and do not access or otherwise use our website.
You are entering into this Contract with Zambian Network (also referred to as “we” and “us”) and your personal data provided to, or collected on our platform is controlled and managed by us.
Members and Guests
When you register and join Zambian Network, you become a Member. If you have choose not to register, you may access our website as a guest but will be unable to join our discussions or create a profile.
Registered users/members are account holders. You agree to: (1) try to choose a strong and secure password; (2) keep your password secure and confidential. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
You’re eligible to enter into this Contract if you are at least 18 years old
Our platform is for Zambians and those with Zambian heritage and are not for use by anyone under the age of 18.
To use the Platform, you agree that you must be at least 18 years or older.
Your use of content and information posted on our Platform is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any third-party products and/or services that link from our website.
User content, links and apps
Zambian Network regularly review and moderate discussions to remove content or information that may be inaccurate, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. We cannot always prevent misuse of our Platform and by using our Platform you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse.
You are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third party sites and content that links from our Platform. Advertisers and Third party apps and sites have their own legal terms and privacy policies and we are not responsible for these other sites.
Intellectual Property Rights
Using our Platform does not give you any ownership of our Platform and services or the content or information made available on our website.
We can both terminate this contract at any time
Both you and Zambian Network may terminate this Contract at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use our platform. After yours or our termination other members will still be able to view and share content you posted in the discussions. Visit: https://zambiannetwork.com/account/ to close your account.
Dos and Don’ts
By using our Platform you agree that you will:
* Comply with all the terms, privacy laws, intellectual property laws and regulatory requirements;
* Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
* Use the Platform in a professional and respectful manner.
You agree that you will not:
* Use our Platform in an unlawful or unprofessional manner and will not be dishonest, abusive or discriminatory
* Post inaccurate, defamatory, political, hateful, threatening or inappropriate content;
* Create a false identity or misrepresent your identity;
* Create a Business or Professional profile for anyone other than yourself;
* Abuse, harass or harm anyone in the discussions;
* Post unsolicited replies or unauthorised advertising in our discussions;
* Copy, use, disclose or distribute data from profiles and discussions, directly or through third parties without the consent of Zambian Network.
* Provide information that you do not have the consent to disclose;
* Violate the intellectual property rights of others;
* Post anything that contains viruses or harmful code;
* Create profiles that promote prostitution, human trafficking and/or terrorism.
If you would like to contact us regarding our user agreement please email firstname.lastname@example.org